Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Dunia Vcc
These Terms of Service set out the rules and guidelines for the use of Duniavcc website.
When you visit this site, we presume that you agree to these conditions of service in their entirety. Do not continue using Buyaccounts’s site If you are not acquiescent to the entire terms of service outlined in this document.
The following terminology is applicable for these terms of service Privacy Statement, Terms of Service, Disclaimer Notice as well as any and all agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you who is the user of this website and agreeing to the terms and conditions of service offered by the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” are all a part of our Company. “Party”, “Parties” as well as “Us”, refers to both ourselves and the Client or us or the client. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of the payment that is required for the execution of providing assistance for the client in the most efficient method, whether via formal meetings of a predetermined time or other methods that are specifically designed for the goal of meeting the needs of the Client in terms of of the Company’s products or services, in accordance the applicable and the laws in force . Any usage of the above terms or any other terms in the singular or plural, including capitalization, and/or he/she/they are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as refers to the similar terms.
Unless stated otherwise the licensors of Duniavcc or its affiliates have exclusive intellectual property rights of the content on Duniavcc. The intellectual property rights of all content are protected. You can print and/or view pages on Duniavcc. usfor your personal private use, subject to the limitations stipulated in these terms of service.
You should not:
- Republish content from Duniavcc. usor
- Rent, sell or sub-license materials from Duniavcc. usor
- Copy, reproduce or duplicate material from Duniavcc. usor
Redistribute content obtained from Duniavcc (unless the content was specifically designed to be redistributed).
- This Agreement begins at the time of the signing.
- Certain sections of this site provide users with the ability to share and exchange opinions, opinions, information and information (‘Comments’) in areas on the website. Duniavcc does not review, screen the Comments, publish, edit or read comments prior to their publication on the site and Comments do not express the opinions or views of Duniavcc or its agents or affiliates. Comments express the views and opinions of the individual who has posted the views or opinions. In the event that they are permitted by law, Duniavcc will not be responsible for the Comments. Duniavcc is not in any way responsible or accountable for the Comments or any loss costs, liabilities, damages or costs incurred and/or caused by the use and/or posting of and/or display of the comments on this website.
- Duniavcc reserves its right to review all comments and to delete any comments which it believes in its sole discretion to be offensive, inappropriate, or otherwise in violation of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and affirm that:
- You are allowed to publish comments on our website and are in possession of all the necessary permissions and licenses to do that;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights which includes trademark, copyright, patent or any other rights of propriety of any third-party;
- The comments do not contain offensive, defamatory, offensive or indecent material , or content that constitutes infringing on privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote commercial or commercial activities , or any illegal activity.
- You hereby grant Duniavcc a non-exclusive , royalty-free license to reproduce, use or edit your Comments and to permit other users to copy, reuse and modify all of your comments in the forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations can connect to our site without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors who place us on their directory can link to our site similarly to how they link to the Web sites of other listed companies as well as
- Accredited Business Systems, excluding soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls and charitable fundraising organizations that are not permitted to link to our website.
- They may also connect to our homepage as well as to publications or other Web information on our site as long as the link (a) isn’t at all misleading, (b) doesn’t misleadly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or support of the linked party or their products or offerings as well as (c) is within its context on the site.
- We can consider and approve at our discretion any other links from the following types of organisations:
- well-known information about business or consumer sources, such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other groups that represent charitable organizations, which includes websites for charitable giving,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Consulting, accounting and law firms that are primarily a client of companies;
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will accept link requests from these groups when we are satisfied that: (a) it will not be detrimental to us or our affiliated businesses (for instance trade associations, trade associations or any other organisations that deal with inherently risky forms of business like work-from-home-based opportunities, will not be allowed to hyperlink); (b)the organization does not have a poor history of dealing with us, (c) that the value to us from the publicity that the hyperlink provides outweighs the lack of Duniavcc or Duniavcc; and (d) where the hyperlink is used in conjunction with general resource information or in any other way compatible with editorial content within an email newsletter or other product that furthers the objectives of the organization.
They may also connect to our homepage as well as to publications or other Web website information as that the link (a) isn’t at all misleading, (b) doesn’t in any way suggest any endorsement, sponsorship, or endorsement of the linked party or its products or services or products; and (c) is in the framework of linked party’s website.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to . Include your name, your business name, contact details (such as a telephone number or e-mail address) along with the address of your website and a list of URLs you plan for us to hyperlink to your site and an outline that includes the URL(s) that we have on our site that you would like to hyperlink. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for an answer.
The organizations that have been granted permission to link to our website as in the following manner:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Utilizing the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to, or
- Through the use of any other description of our web site or the material we link to, that is compatible with the context and structure of the content on the site of the linking party.
The Duniavcc logo or any other image will be permitted in connection with a link unless there is an agreement for trademark licensing.
Without prior approval or express written consent, you are not permitted to not make frames on our Web pages, or employ other techniques to alter the appearance or presentation of our website.
We will not be held responsible nor liability for the material that appears on your website. You are agreeing to indemnify and defend us from any claims that arise from or in connection with your website.
There is no way that a link(s) are permitted to be placed on any page of your site or in any other context that contains information or content that can be construed as libelous or criminal or offensive or infringes or otherwise violates or promotes the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
The company reserves the rights at any moment and at its sole discretion to ask to remove all or any link from our website.You agree to immediately eliminate any links to our site in response to such request.
We reserve the right to change these conditions of service and the linking policy at anytime.
If you continue to link to our web site, you are agreeing to be bound by and adhere to these terms of service for linking.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover a hyperlink on our site or any other web site linked to it in any way objectionable we invite you to make contact with us regarding this. We will look into requests to take down links, but we are not obliged to do so , nor will we reply directly to you.
We do our best to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate We cannot warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and we do not commit to ensure that the website remains accessible or that the content on the site is kept up-to-date.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim any representations, warranties or conditions that relate to our website and/or the usage of this website (including not limiting any implied warranties made under law regarding good quality or fitness for purpose, and/or making use of reasonable skills). This disclaimer is not intended to:
- Limit or exclude your liability for death , or personal injury that results from negligence;
- Limit or exclude your or our liability for fraud or misrepresentation that is fraudulent;
- limit any of your or our obligations in any manner that isn’t permitted by applicable law.
- exempt us from any of your liability that could not be excluded by law.
The exclusions and limitations of liability that are set out in the Section as well as elsewhere within this disclaimer (a) is subject to the previous paragraph and (b) apply to all obligations that arise under the disclaimer or in connection with the topic of this disclaimer. This includes the liability arising from the tort of contract, (including the negligence) and for violation of statutory obligations.
In the event that the site and the information and services offered on the site are at no cost We cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss that may occur.